Luxury Outdoor Furnishings
Comfortable from the Inside and Outside
Ever wonder what it would feel like to enjoy the warmth of indoor furniture outside in the sun and gentle breezes? Well, so did we.
We set out to design the comfort and style for our Beckham modular sectional indoors, but it can also be used outdoors. This outdoor furniture is unlike anything you have ever experienced. Comfortable back and seat cushions that hug you with a level of comfort only possible in living rooms and family homes. You will find various soft performance fabrics in various outdoor-inspired colors and patterns. Each fabric has sonically welded seams to keep moisture out of the cushion foam and fiber.
Bassett has a wide selection of outdoor furniture styles and materials that you can choose from to transform your backyard, patio, or deck into an outdoor oasis.
Bassett Outdoor products offer exceptional comfort and durability, but our Beckham Outdoor collection is the most luxurious and inviting. This collection is made in North Carolina and features a unique construction that allows it to be an outdoor star collection.
You can do it your way.
You can make endless combinations with just three pieces: corner chairs, ottomans, and armless chairs.
You can arrange these modular pieces as you need them. It is approximately the same height as the chairs, so you can use it to create a chaise effect. Or to integrate with other seating pieces to increase the space. You can also pull it out and use it as a coffee table. Bassett Design Consultants can help you choose the right size and shape for your space.
Dress for Success
You can choose a neutral, soft fabric as your main body fabric. Then add decorative pillows in your choice of patterns and textures to build your color palette. As the season’s change or your style and interests change, you can swap out the pillows. For a unique touch, consider a contrast welt. This will define the silhouette of the rug and tie it in with the surrounding colors. For clean lines and simplicity, you can choose the non-welted option.
Bassett Outdoor fabrics are easy to choose from, and you can be sure of their quality. All of our Bassett Outdoor fabrics are solid performers and made with solution-dyed acrylic, which is the best choice for color retention and longevity. Outdoor performance fabrics resist fading, repel stains, and prevent mold and mildew. They are also easy to maintain, making it simple to keep them looking great for many years.
Use Your Outside Voice
It is possible to recreate the indoor favorite for the great outdoors. This is how we use our outdoor voice to help you use yours.
- You can build a strong foundation using marine-grade birch hardwood. It is interlocked for stability and strength and then coated with waterproofing.
- For a fun ride, make the seat support from resilient PVC-coated mesh.
- You can cover the whole frame with drainable polyester fiber batting. It dries quickly and maintains its plush feel.
- To keep the rain out, fill the back and seat pillows with premium materials. Encase the cores with sonically welded ticking.
- Anti-microbial treatment is recommended for inner components susceptible to mold and mildew.
- To give water access to the feet, add weather-resistant, high-density plastic feet.
- You can connect the sections with high-density brackets made of plastic that are strong and flexible in storms. They also make it easy to remove the pieces to arrange them.